FORMULA 600 CHALLENGE SERIES – 2020 SCHEDULE
(a) After much wrangling and looking at all the just-released race schedules,
(b) keeping the races at least 3 weeks apart,
(c) considering the Runoffs at Road America,
(d) trying to stay along a horizontal line in the middle of the country and
(e) making it attractive for our sponsors,
here is the schedule:
1. April 3-5 = Summit Point Regional — new for us, what we have heard from the drivers and they like this track; this time slot was the only way to fit it in. https://summitpoint-raceway.com/
2. May 1-3 = Eagles Canyon Major — another new track (western) for us and freshly repaved and extended; this website does not show the current configuration – https://eaglescanyon.com/#Trackinfo
Note – Summit Point counter balances Eagles Canyon as one end to the opposite end.
3. June 12-14 = June Sprints — Because of the Runoffs, this is here for those who want to run it
4. July 17-19 = Mid-Ohio Super Tour — Good track at central location
Note – The schedule is open in August – October for those going to the Runoffs.
5. November 6-8 = Road Atlanta ARRC — Series Finale
The Formula 600 Challenge Series was developed to help promote an affordable open wheel formula car class to showcase talent without large financial race budgets. There are no paid staffers and one hundred percent of all sponsorship monies and product goes directly to the drivers in our series. The Formula 600 open wheel cars use a 600cc motorcycle engine and a six speed sequential transmission revving up to 15,000 rpm with speeds in excess of 140 mph. The sound of these cars is likened to F1 cars.
Like and follow us on our Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/Formula600Challenge/
For more information, please contact:
Jim Murphy email@example.com 770-861-2337
Fred Edwards firstname.lastname@example.org 260-438-4295
Carl Maier email@example.com 972-897-9763