RYAN BARTH / DAVE BROWN
The D. Brown Wildcat was designed and built for all driver sizes. The car will support drivers up to 6'7" down to the smallest drivers.
Jay Novak and NovaRace LLC designs and builds the NovaKar and Rakavon F500 cars for Sports Car Club of America racing. Jay also designs kits to convert FC cars for the new FB class.
FORMULA 600 RACING
Formula 600 Racing (F6R) is a partnership of Clint and Dan McMahan along with Jim Murphy and was formed in 2009 with the conversion of the first F600 prototype in the country - a KBS Mk.5. - for our rental business.
ALL F600 CHALLENGE CAR BUILDERS AND RENTALS
1160 White St. Sturgis, MI 4909110
The newest chasis for The Formula 600 Challenge D.Brown Wildcat.
Formula 600 Car Specs:
- Type: Single-Seat, Mid-Engine Open Wheel
- Chassis: Chrome-Moly Tube Frame
- Front Suspension: Independent A-Arm
- Rear Suspension: Low Cost Solid Axle
- Brakes: Dual Independent Disk Forward and Back
- Body: Fiberglass
- Ground Effects: Prohibited
- Wings: Prohibited
- Engine: 4-Stroke, 600cc Motorcycle Engine Restricted
- Horsepower: 105-109 HP
- Fuel: Pump Gasoline
- Drivetrain: 6 Speed Chain Drive System
- Maximum Length: 150 in.
- Maximum Wheelbase: 80 in.
- Maximum Width: 55 in.
- Minimum Weight: 875 lbs.
Ryan Barth - 269.503.7300 or 708.642.2335
- Wheelbase - maximum 80”
- Width – maximum 55.0”
- Weight – 650 lbs ready to race with steel belly pan.
- Chassis – large section tubular steel construction with a .083" steel belly pan, aluminum belly pan optional.
- Brakes – 8” diameter floating front rotors 9.5” diameter floating rear rotor. Wilwood calipers with Nova forged calipers optional.
- Wheels – Keizer aluminum wheels with forged 4 bolt centers. Front 10” x 7”. Rear 10” x 8.5”.
- Center lock wheels optional.
- Bodywork – CFD developed multi-piece fiberglass composite body with structural Kevlar anti-intrusion panels. Carbon fiber body for lighter weight optional.
- Engine mounts for late model Suzuki GSX-R600. Optional mounts for other engines as requested.
FORMULA 600 RACING (F6R)
Since then F6R has converted the following:
- KBS Mk.8 for our rental business
- KBS Mk.7 for Hank Bilek
- Raptor for Bill Bradley
- Invader for George Fox
- KBS for Carlos Smith
In addition to these, we have completed a new Scorpion for rent and are starting another conversion of a KBS Mk.8 chassis for rent. We also modify MC stock oil pans and make oil filter re-locator adapters, oil cooler bypass plates, surge tanks, and other custom items at a reasonable price. Lastly, we provide trackside support service and chassis setup and repair, just about everything needed to keep the car in top shape and competitive on track. Our shop is located in Covington, GA
Clint McMahan email@example.com
Jim Murphy firstname.lastname@example.org